Monday, May 2, 2011

Pinterest

Am I the last person on Earth to hear about Pinterest?  When I first heard about it I wasn't very intrigued, but I signed up to get an invitation to join anyways.  I created my account today and I'm completely hooked!  It's a great way to catalogue inspiration pictures.  The cool thing about it is that when you sign up they give you a link to put on your "favorites" toolbar.  Whenever you see an image you want to "collect" on a website, just click the "Pin it" button!  Then you choose which board to pin it to.  I have a board for fabric, clothing, house stuff, and a few more.  It also automatically gives credit to the source and links to it.  I swear, it's the coolest thing ever!

You can only join if you have an invitation or you can request one from the website, which takes a few days.  If you'd like an invitation, just give me your email address and I'll send one your way!  Pinterest is super user-friendly and very addictive!

Here are some of my favorite images that other people have posted today:





Once again, if you'd like an invitation just leave me your email!


3 comments:

  1. I'd like an invite please

    stacie@staciethinksshecan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about Pinterest at first, but now I can't get enough! I just downloaded the iPhone app today and can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl. I know I just got hooked on pinterest myself. And I'm with you on the "pin it" bookmark feature. I know that's going to come in handy! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!