Monday, January 10, 2011

Vintage Simplicity Muslin

Here's my quick muslin for Vintage Simplicity 6459.  I actually made it about a week ago but then I had to get back to school and in the craziness of the first week, I haven't even had a chance to unpack my sewing stuff yet!  




I made view 1.  I ended up taking 5" off the bottom, about 2" off the sides, and about 1.5" off the armholes because I made it sleeveless.  I love the way the collar folds over the zipper on the back and the tie lies really well.  I have all my pieces cut out for the actual dress, so I'm off to work on that now.  Finished pictures to come soon (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!